Monday, October 12, 2015

SHE LOST HER PREGNANCY WEIGHT WITH THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK THEY DON'T WANT YOU TO KNOW TRAINERS HATE HER!!!

My wife lost all her pregnancy weight using this one weird trick.


She didn't over eat.



She didn't starve herself, or liquify her food or lose 10 lbs in a week with a cleanse. She didn't even cut out any foods.

Handy toxin reference chart


She did start eating healthier foods, but only in service of freeing up enough calories to have an ice cream sandwich at the end of the day.




She started working out, but only to free up enough calories for a bonus ice cream sandwich.



I'm not saying it was easy... here's a picture I once took of her figuring out if she had enough calories left for another slice of pizza.

She didn't

She and I got inspired by Eric Lyman's fantastic post on practical weightloss. We downloaded MyFitnessPal and True Weight on our phones and set about our practical eating habits. My willpower lasted 2 weeks before I reverted to my standby routine of excess and regret. Meanwhile Janna kept at it, losing a doctor recommended 1-2 lbs a week. She never went hungry, or without an ice cream sandwich.


While I'm profoundly proud of her, this presents a small problem. There's a comfort in being as overweight as your spouse. It's like, your hotness stays on an equal level. But now, she's all fit, and I'm still packing a winter layer. We've got a Flintstone's thing going on...



Knowhattamean?

So I've got no choice but to get serious about tracking my calories.


...or convince her that a 3rd ice cream sandwich won't hurt. Calories are a lie. Butter and bacon are superfoods.

2 comments:

  1. just remember, Bacon=Power!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wife looks awesome! Im going to do the downloads myself and use will power but not until the big meal with ham and pies and chocolate Lush and stocking goodies!

    ReplyDelete