Friday, May 29, 2015

What day is it again?

I've worked nonstop since my first job cutting down Christmas trees when I was 14 years old. The Dreamworks layoff was the first time since then that I've had more than a week off. At this point I've been out of work for a month and a half, and it's been glorious. I spent the last few weeks with my family travelling. I visited some of my old co-workers at...

Pixar!


And Blizzard Entertainment!


And the Bay Area Maker Faire!



And Disneyland!


I ate the Arby's secret menu item the "meat mountain". 


I visited my childhood best friend at Bungie in Belleview Washington. 


I got a tandem tattoo with my wife.



It's been an amazing ride. 
Next week I go back to work. I'm as sad to have deadlines as I am happy to have structure. That much joy and freedom will rot your brain. Or so I hear...

2 comments: