Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Baba. Or, Baby birds are idiots.

As a followup to Butt, I made another Sesame Street character based on drawings for Cammi. Big Bird, whom Cammi referred to as "Baba". Model in maya, feathers in Xgen, render in Keyshot.






On a side note, baby birds have idiot faces. Have you ever noticed? They're like an emoticon for stupid. And, I know what you're thinking,"No they're not! They're cute and fluffy and they peep!" Well, they do eventually. But when they start out, they have ugly, cranky, dumb faces. I mean, just look at this guy!




He ain't going to college...

Or this guy.

He doesn't even have a nice personalty!

Or check out these dummies!

Mom tells them they're beautiful, but even she has doubts.

I wanted to get a little bit of idiot baby bird into my Baba model, so I based him on one of my old drawings but added a baby bird face.

1 comment: